There may come a time when the replacement of your commercial property's roof is the only practical option. If the damage on your roof is so extensive that repairs would only amount to an incomplete replacement, opting for a new roof is a much smarter investment. The benefits of roof replacement include:
- Protection and comfort for your employees and customers.
- An entirely new roof free of any cracks or holes.
- Brand new insulation, free of wear or water saturation.
- The investment will last the better part of two decades, if not longer.
- Protection of inventory and other equipment.
Although minor issues such as ceiling stains do not always call for a full roof replacement, it is essential to consider the pros and cons of treating only certain spots. It may be the case that more straightforward repairs will not be enough to restore your roof to full functionality and efficiency.
Our team will conduct a thorough inspection to uncover any issues present. We'll focus on the integrity of the entire structure because we want to ensure that the solution we provide will be sustainable over the long-term.
If you plan to conduct business and rent out space for years to come in the building, a new roof will keep the property well-equipped for the long haul. New roofing also reduces the need for maintenance and provides superior insulation, thus yielding more savings in terms of service costs and energy usage.
Signs that may indicate that a roof replacement is required:
- Age (after 20 years, an inspection is highly recommended).
- Curling, splitting, and buckling of the existing membrane.
- Recurring leaks throughout the roof.
- Deteriorating flashings.
- Extensive granule loss.
- Sagging of the roof.
- Damage from extreme weather conditions such as hail or high winds.
The integrity of your commercial property's roof is not something that should be left to chance. Contact the team at Solid Contracting today at for an inspection and free estimate.
Contact Solid Contracting today at for a free estimate.